Dunnichen, Letham & Kirkden Church was formed when 2 parishes combined. Kirkden Church was demolished in 1952, and now all that remains of it is a very pleasant church yard. Situated in this church yard is the bell from the church. Due to financial reasons, Dunnichen Church closed, permanently, on 21st August 2011. The church yard, which belongs to Angus Council, will, of course, be preserved and there will be complete right of access to it at all times.
Letham Church, therefore, remains as the only Church in the Parish. It lies in the heart of Letham village, the largest village in Angus, and the hall is used by many local groups.
The address is Dundee Road, Letham, Forfar, Angus DD8 2PP.